Objective: Empowering survivors pursuing criminal legal action against perpetrators
- Individualized advocacy and criminal legal guidance
- Flexibility to change paths at any time
- Advocates are available to support you through the process
- Access to Kovena, our Investigator
- Survivor Resource Guide
(Insert Video of Kovena Here)
- What does a trauma informed interview look like?
- Can I change my mind? What is the process for that?
- In what cases, do I not have agency over my case?
- How long can this process take?
- Is a clery warning going to be released on my case?
- What does “trauma informed” mean to you?
- Can I meet with you only to talk about reporting options without disclosing details about myself?
- If this wasn’t your job, what would your job be?
- What do you do in your time off?
- What is one piece of advice you would offer to a victim?
- What is a sart exam and do I need to have one to pursue criminal legal action?