Student-Focused Support and UC Santa Barbara Disabled Student Resources
This student-made Linktree consolidates web pages for many UCSB resources, including links to the current academic handbooks, grants, food banks in IV, and more!
UCSB’s Disabled Students’ Program
- Staff manage, help activate, and approve accommodations, request medical documentation, and are dedicated to assisting students of all abilities to succeed (especially academically.) To learn more about UCSB DSP Department, determine if you're eligible or to apply for services, or to browse and determine the appropriate accommodations for you, please visit here.
UCSB Associated Students’ Commission on Disability Equality (CODE)
- A student-run organization that hopes to foster and maintain an intersectional and holistic approach to universal access, disability awareness, and appreciation creating a student-centered space that celebrates and commemorates disability justice, history, and culture.
- Empowers individuals with physical and invisible disabilities and allies work to provide various forms of institutional support: office hours, community networking facilitated by and for students in the UCSB disability community
- Aims to forge coalitions and grow cross-campus solidarity with other entities that also work to support marginalized students;
- Aspires to provide the peer-focused academic, emotional, and communal support that students with disabilities need to thrive on our campus.
For an organized consolidation of other UCSB disabled student campus resources, please visit the: Disability is Diversity” page created by some of the DSP staff located on the Dean of Student Life’s website.